Giving More Back to the Community!
City Market is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations will earn thousands of dollars through City Market Community Rewards®.
City Market Community Rewards® makes fund-raising easy…all you have to do is shop at City Market and swipe your Value Card!
Buy groceries and support Hospice of Montezuma at the same time!
How to Enroll:
Sign up and register a Value Card with the City Market Cares Electronic Fundraising Program and City Market will donate a percentage of money to support the organization of your choice.
How does it work? Every time you shop at City Market, a percentage of your purchase will be donated to your favorite local non-profit AND it won’t effect your fuel points!
- Click here to enroll your City Market Value Card.
- After you enroll your card information, scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Under the “Community Rewards” section, click the “Edit” button
- Type either “Hospice of Montezuma” or “10142” into the search bar and hit the “search” button
- Choose Hospice of Montezuma, then click the “Enroll” button ~ then VOILA!
- Your “Community Rewards” section shall now read:
- Organization Name: Hospice of Montezuma
- Organization Number: 10142
- Enrollment Date: “current date”
For more information, please contact Hospice of Montezuma at 970-565-4400.